Boric Acid Vaginal Suppository Capsules - 35 Count (600mg) - Applicator Included - Made in USA (35) 35 Count (Pack of 1)
Boric Acid Vaginal Suppository Capsules - 35 Count (600mg) - Applicator Included - Made in USA (35)
Size: 35 Count (Pack of 1)
Brand: Reel Organics
MPN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 685364164720
- #66 in Yeast Infection Treatments
- BEST QUALITY: We use only pharmaceutical grade Boric Acid. No Fillers, Flow Agents or Artificial ingredients. Our product is made right here in the USA with rigorous adherence to good manufacturing practices. Our suppositories are all natural, gluten free, and NON-GMO.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY pH BALANCE: The vagina requires a balanced environment to remain healthy. Events like menstruation, sex and hormonal changes can throw off that balance and lead to odor, discomfort and itchiness. Our suppository promotes the normal vaginal pH level which is between 3.8 and 4.5. Healthy pH level keeps BV, yeast infections and other vaginal discomforts at bay.
- ELIMINATES VAGINAL ODOR, ITCHINESS AND DISCOMFORT: Vaginal odor, itchiness and general discomfort are common issues for young women who have reached puberty all the way to grandmas who are dealing with menopause. To deal with this situation, insert 1 BoricVag Capsule into the vagina twice daily (Morning and Evening) for 5-7 days.
- EASY APPLICATION: We include a free reusable applicator with our suppositories to ensure proper and convenient insertion of the suppositories.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: Your satisfaction is our major goal. We offer a 30-Day MONEY BACK Guarantee, no questions asked.
Size:35 Count (Pack of 1) USES Users report improved health and reduction in vaginal BV Yeast Infection Dryness Itching Bad Odor and Unbalanced Discharge FREQUESNTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Is there any scientific backing for the effectiveness of Boric Acid? Clinical Studies show that Boric Acid works with up to 98% of women. The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology in a publication stated that Boric Acid is a safe, natural, and effective way to deal with female issues. It is commonly used by physicians and patients as an inexpensive, easy to use, and accessible way of dealing with candidiasis (Yeast) and BV. Can I use this product during my menstrual period? It is safe to use during menses. During menses, the pH of the vagina becomes more alkaline and this may allow symptoms to return. It is important to balance your pH during this period, therefore, the suppositories can and should be used during this period. Simply insert 1 capsule for 1-2 days within this period. What is the recommended dosage? Our suppositories contain 600 mg of boric acid. It is recommended that you insert one capsule twice daily (morning and night) for 5-7 days. The suppositories may also be used as needed to maintain and support vaginal health. Can I engage in intimacy during the treatment course? It is recommended that you do not engage in intimacy during the use of the suppositories. However, it may be used after to support and maintain vaginal health. Can it be taken orally (by mouth)? DO NOT PUT THE SUPPOSITORIES IN YOUR MOUTH. It does not go up there. It only goes down below.
We Also Recommend
50 Pcs Velvet Hair Scrunchies Assorted Color Elastics Hair Bands Hair Ties Hair Accessories for Women or Girls …
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)
Hammermill Copy Plus 20lb Paper, 8.5 x 11, 1 Ream, 500 Total Sheets, Made in USA, Sustainably Sourced From American Family Tree Farms, 92 Bright, Acid Free, Economical Printer Paper, 105007R 8.5x11