Candle Dyes - Wax Dyes for Candle Making - Color Chips for Candle Making - Wax Dye Flakes - Candle Wax Color Chips - Soy Candle Color Dyes 16 colors
Candle Dyes - Wax Dyes for Candle Making - Color Chips for Candle Making - Wax Dye Flakes - Candle Wax Color Chips - Soy Candle Color Dyes
Color: 16 colors
Brand: Candle Shop
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.8 x 2.9 inches
- Item model number: 6cd
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Manufacturer: Candle Shop
- Date First Available: April 6, 2017
- CANDLE WAX COLORING: This wax dye set for candle making contains 16 packages of individually colored candle wax dye chips. They are high quality dyes suitable for nearly any kind of wax, except for gel wax.
- WAX DYE FLAKES: These candle dye flakes are completely soluble, do not clot, and the candle surface doesnt flake off or tarnish with time.
- CANDLE COLORING FOR SOY CANDLES: Candle dye for soy candles dosage depends on content of fat, hardness and purity of candle mass. For detailed dosage instructions look up in the enclosed reference booklet.
- COLORED WAX FOR CANDLE MAKING: Remember to take into account the initial color of wax you are using, because when its mixed with color chips, the resulting color of candles may be not as expected.
- CANDLE COLOR DYE FOR SOY WAX: Our DIY candle dyes are vegan, cruelty free, animal friendly, irritant and stain free and gentle to skin. You can mix the dyes and get new colors to implement your wildest ideas.
Color:16 colors Candle color dyes are suitable for a variety of wax, like soy wax and other, and paraffin bases and are convenient candle making supplies. The only type of wax they are not compatible with is gel wax. Candle dyes dissolve easily, there won’t be any clots and the coloring will be even. In addition, the finished candle keeps its color brightness, the surface is not flaked and does not tarnish with time. Candle making dyes are added to melted paraffin, different waxes or their blends, stirred thoroughly to full dissolution, and then poured into candle making mold. Wax color chips are easily crushed into small pieces, which allows you to mix them with other soy dye chips, thus creating a variety of colors and shades. To accelerate the process of dyes dissolution, the melted candle base temperature should be at least 150-170 °F. Candle colorant dosage depends on the fat content, hardness, purity and clarity of the base.
We Also Recommend
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)
Tend Skin Refillable Ingrown Hair Rollon for Women & Men, 2.5 ounce Basic
Fridge Calendar Magnetic Dry Erase Calendar Whiteboard Calendar for Refrigerator Planners 16.9 Inches X 11.8 Inches
Inglorious Fuzz Beard Oil By Inglorious Fuzz - Beard Growth - Beard Hair Skin Conditioner - Fragrance Free - Better Beards for Better Men Platinum