Dutchess Menstrual Authentic Original Cups Set of 2 with Free Bags - Large (A) - No 1 Economical Feminine Alternative Protection for Cloth Sanitary Napkins for Menstruation Set of 2 (Pink and Purple) Large (Pack of 2) POST-Childbirth
Dutchess Menstrual Authentic Original Cups Set of 2 with Free Bags - Large (A) - No 1 Economical Feminine Alternative Protection for Cloth Sanitary Napkins for Menstruation
Color: Set of 2 (Pink and Purple)
Size: Large (Pack of 2)
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- UPC: 794168550889 784672095204
- Item model number: 1
- #6 in Menstrual Cups
- SET OF 2 Re-usable Menstrual Cups - 1 Pink and 1 Purple. Choose the Authentic Original Dutchess Menstruation Cups - Large Size A for Larger framed women - Suitable for women post Child-birth or over 25 years.
- SAVE MONEY and Care for the Environment - No more expensive Tampons and Sanitary Napkins to end up as landfill.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR & EASY TO REMOVE - Premium Quality - Set of 2 Period Cups - Use your complimentary Hygiene Pouch to store one in the Handbag and store one for Home!
- BODY-SAFE - Super Soft Medical Grade Silicone as used in Infant Pacifiers. Phlalate Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free, BPA free.
- LASTS FOR YEARS Easy grip stem for ease of removal and ridge-less body so its simple and easy to clean. 100% Safe to be worn overnight.
Color:Set of 2 (Pink and Purple) | Size:Large (Pack of 2) | Style:POST- Childbirth Safety InformationPlease Sterilize your Dutchess Reusable Menstrual Cups before use.IndicationsUse during woman's menstrual cycle instead of tampons or pads. Menstrual Period, Feminine Care, Sanitary Napkin Alternative, Tampon Alternative.Ingredients100% Medical Grade SiliconeDirectionsEmpty your menstrual cup 2-5 times daily. Can be worn safely overnight. Upon emptying, just rinse your Dutchess Cup with water. Sterilization can be achieved simply by boiling the silicone cups for 5 minutes before every monthly period, or by using a quality sterilizing liquid.Legal DisclaimerPlease seek professional medical advice if you have or think you may have a medical gynecological condition prior to using a Menstrual Cup. If you feel any discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
We Also Recommend
50 Pcs Velvet Hair Scrunchies Assorted Color Elastics Hair Bands Hair Ties Hair Accessories for Women or Girls …
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)
Hammermill Copy Plus 20lb Paper, 8.5 x 11, 1 Ream, 500 Total Sheets, Made in USA, Sustainably Sourced From American Family Tree Farms, 92 Bright, Acid Free, Economical Printer Paper, 105007R 8.5x11