ENO - Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Hammock with Insect Shield Treatment Khaki/Maroon
ENO - Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Hammock with Insect Shield Treatment
- Product Dimensions: 108 x 72 x 3 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: ISD025
- #81 in Camping Hammocks
- COMPLETE HAMMOCK EXPERIENCE: The DoubleNest Hammock with Insect Shield treatment is the perfect solution for when you want to lounge carefree and bug free.
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Made from 70D high tenacity nylon taffeta and supports up to 400 pounds. It's versatile and compact, making it perfect for camping or lounging around with a friend. (Hammock straps not included.)
- BUGS HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE: This DoubleNest Hammock is treated with permethrin insect repellent that keeps all the creepy-crawlies away.
- ADVENTURE READY: Includes two aluminum wiregate carabiners for simple setup. Plus, an attached compression stuff sack for when you are on the go. Packed dimensions are (L x W) 5" x 5" and the unfolded dimensions are (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2".
- ENO GIVES BACK: ENO loves the outdoors and shows it by donating to organizations that preserve our wild places.
DoubleNest Hammock GET CLOSE TO EACH OTHER, WHILE YOU GET CLOSE TO NATURE. The DoubleNest reigns supreme. It's our bread-and-butter. It's your all-access pass to relaxation. Big enough for two and palatial for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression sack. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay back and Oh, did you want to join me? I've got room for one more! New! Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners 400lb Capacity Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams Breathable, Quick Drying Nylon Attached Compression Stuff Sack Staff Favorite! About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
We Also Recommend
Dead Sea Salt Mineral Bathing (Soothing, for Irritated Skin) 2 Pack (4.4 lb total)
XCEL Kneeling Pad -18" x 12" x 1", Large High Density Multi-Functional Kneeler for Gardening, Repair Work and Exercise, Sweat and Water Resistant, Thick and comfortable, Great for Yoga Made in the USA
LeapFrog LeapStart Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book: Read & Write and Communication Skills Level 2 Non-3D Read and Write With Communication Skills