Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - Organic Ceremonial Single Serve Stick Packs [30ct] 30 Count (Pack of 1)
Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - Organic Ceremonial Single Serve Stick Packs [30ct]
Size: 30 Count (Pack of 1)
Brand: Jade Leaf Matcha
MPN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 853371006603
- #27 in Matcha Tea
- Quick and easy ceremonial matcha on the go!
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked
Size:30 Count (Pack of 1) CEREMONIAL MATCHA ON THE GO Just add a stick pack to iced or hot water for tea, to milk for lattes, or to juice or smoothies. Getting your daily matcha fix just got a whole lot easier! FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Classic Ceremonial Grade Matcha, which is meant to be prepared as tea. The traditional preparation is to simply whisk the Matcha powder with hot water, then enjoy. Each single packet contains one serving. What's the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Simple: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, while Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Ceremonial allows you to enjoy the true taste of Matcha, as the Japanese have for centuries. Does it contain caffeine? Yes, each half-teaspoon (1g) serving contains roughly 34mg of caffeine, about 1/3 a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling affect, so it doesn't make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other health benefits? - Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from stress or anxiety - Rich in antioxidants (137x the amount in conventional green tea!) Can I still use Ceremonial Grade in recipes? Of course! Many iced tea and cocktail recipes even specifically call for Ceremonial Grade Matcha. Where does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by organic farms in Uji and Kagoshima, Japan What if I don't like it? If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
We Also Recommend
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)
50 Pcs Velvet Hair Scrunchies Assorted Color Elastics Hair Bands Hair Ties Hair Accessories for Women or Girls …