John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Anti-Frizz Styling Cream, Frizz Control Touch-Up Crème, Helps to Calm and Smooth Frizz-prone Hair, 4 Ounce 4 Ounce (Pack of 1) FRIZZ EASE TOUCH-UP CREAM
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Anti-Frizz Styling Cream, Frizz Control Touch-Up Crème, Helps to Calm and Smooth Frizz-prone Hair, 4 Ounce
Size: 4 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Style: FRIZZ EASE TOUCH-UP CREAM
Brand: John Frieda
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 2.38 x 6.4 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 11699
- UPC :
- Manufacturer : KaoUSA
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,219 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #24 in Hair Styling Gels
- #24 in Hair Styling Gels
- SMOOTH YOUR FRIZZY HAIR - Our multi-use styling cream helps to transform parched hair into smooth, glossy locks and tames frizz and flyaways while helping to camouflage split ends.
- FORMULATED TO FIGHT FRIZZ - John Frieda Frizz Ease Touch-up Creme helps fight frizz and fly aways on the go.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY USE - Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush, then use a flat iron for smooth, straight hair.
- SAFE ON COLOR TREATED HAIR - Suitable for all hair types, including chemically and color-treated hair.
- CARRY FOR MIDDAY TOUCH-UPS - Ideal for carrying in handbag or gym bag for hair touch-ups throughout the day.
Size:4 Ounce (Pack of 1) | Style:FRIZZ EASE TOUCH-UP CREAM John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme is a versatile styling cream that helps to tackle a number of mini beauty emergencies for hair that demands attention. It resists humidity with a 24 hr styling hold and durability. You may want to purchase the John Frieda Touch-Up Creme in multiples so you can store one in your car, your gym bag, your desk and your purse. Fight static in the winter time, and use as a heat protectant by applying to damp hair prior to blow drying. A pea-sized amount is enough to transform puffy, parched hair into ultra-glossy locks and smooth frizz. Camouflage split ends, fight static in the winter time, and even use as a heat protectant by applying to damp hair prior to blow drying. Suitable for all hair types and safe for color and chemically-treated hair, this is one weapon you'll want to make sure you always have in your armory. Use more product to tame trouble spots of frizz, flyaways, or static. Reapply as needed. About John Frieda: Over three decades ago, the John Frieda brand started with the opening of a salon on New Cavendish Street, London. Today, the vision of the brand reflects that salon heritage: delivering products that target specific style problems and transform them. For salon-caliber results you can see and feel. We learned that to get there, the solution has to be tailored to your hair’s specific needs. So we made it our mission to crack the differences behind exactly what makes blondes brighter, brunettes shine, and frizz an ancient memory. Our Kao USA products are fueled by an understanding of what makes each individual hair type unique. To help your style meet its perfect match. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Limitations may apply.
We Also Recommend
Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds - 43 Varieties - Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom - 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand Original version
Fake Teeth Smile Beautiful Instant-Snapped Veneer Denture Teeth Socket-Perfect Braces and Whitening Alternative No Pain No Shot No Drilling Fix Smile in Minutes 1 Count (Pack of 1)
YoleShy Dried Herbs for Spells, Magical Witch Herbs for Witchcraft, Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft Supplies - Dry Witch Herbs Set of 20
RIHANNAHAIR 100% Human Hair Mannequin Head Manikin Cosmetology Makeup Manican Doll Heads with Stand for Display Practice Braiding Styling Training Coloring Bleaching Dyeing Curling Cutting Natural