Loofah Back Scrubber on a Stick with Loofah Sponge Pads Refill. 17 inch Long Handle of Genuine Teakwood for Women & Men. Excellent Exfoliating, Relief from Itchy Skin. Top Quality from Faay Loofah with Stick
Loofah Back Scrubber on a Stick with Loofah Sponge Pads Refill. 17 inch Long Handle of Genuine Teakwood for Women & Men. Excellent Exfoliating, Relief from Itchy Skin. Top Quality from Faay
Size: Loofah with Stick
UPC: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- #47 in Bath Loofahs
- 100% LOOFAH SCRUBBER WITH ESPECIALLY LONG TEAK HANDLE: Our 2 side egyptian loofah pad, the best loofah type for skin exfoliation, will gently remove your dead skin cells and provide muscle relaxation to enhance your shower routine. The durable moisture-resistant teak handle is made 17 long to make sure it reaches your entire back. There are also refill loofah pads sold separately; you dont have to buy the handle again. Use it on a daily basis for your softer and younger skin.
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY: Our loofah and teak are collected from sustainable loofah field cultivated by the locals in Northeast of Thailand. Our product is not only friendly to humans sensitive skin, but also to our beloved environment. It is biodegradable and leaves no contamination even after being used.
- 100% HANDMADE AND HEARTCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS: All loofah back scrubbers are created by a group of housewives and elderly living upcountry. These skilled people are close to the resource but far away from where to sell their products. We just help them connect with you and and make sure everyone receives what they deserve. Buying our back scrubbers is the way to express how much you appreciate their work, and they will send back their thank you by improving the product quality for you.
- 100% EASY TO USE AND TAKE CARE OF: Our loofah pads will be compressed flat to make it easy for shipping. Put them in warm water for 3 minutes to return to their regular shape. Tie the loofah pad with the handle like in the last picture, so it wont flip or get pulled off. Wash the soap off after use, shake off water, and hang them somewhere dry. Unused pads can be stored for years in a dry place free of dust. The loofah pad should be replaced when it becomes too squishy to scrub your back.
- 100% WARRANTY GUARANTEED: In case our back scrubbers are not like what described or get rotten after used, please inform us within 30 days, and we will send the new one to you in no time. We appreciate all your remarks and comments. They are the key tools to develop and improve our handmade and heartcrafted products.
In partnership with the local artisans in the Northeast of Thailand, we turn local resources such as teaks, acacias, and loofahs into high quality craft products, providing jobs for many local artisans and a great comfort to their families. Their talents and innovative thinking combined to be nothing but handmade and heartcrafted products to lift up your well-being. The artisans are also glad to know their work is appreciated by people from all around the world, including you. Our Loofah Products Bath Sponge Gentle to body skin.Remove dead skin cells.Purify blemishes.Decreases your chance of developing pimples. Dish Sponge Non-Scratch.Leaves no micro plastic on cookware.Comes in handy size.Convenient to use.Not conduct heat when cleaning hob or stove. Back Scrubber The handle is especially long to scrub your back.The handle made of teak, light weigh yet durable.Removes dead skin cells and decreases your chance of developing pimples.For brighter, younger and clearer skin. Read more EGYPTIAN LOOFAH: Extraordinary scrubber from nature. Thailand is blessed with an abundant supply of clean water, fertile soil, and sufficient sunlight for Egyptian Loofah, the greatest type of loofah for exfoliation. The most significant feature is its firm and fine flesh generating nothing but dense and soft fiber. To confirm your perfect health, we, the locals in Northeast of Thailand, use no additives and manage to collect only the best loofah for the best fiber. We hope our sincerity can be felt through every piece of products. HANDMADE: Local wisdom and remarkable skill creating genuine handiwork. Their loofah products weren’t just created yesterday; they have been developed for years and down through the generations. Typically, the locals here start learning how to use needles and regional resources at a very young age. There is no doubt they have considerable knowledge about both materials and artistry. By doing so, they are able to maintain and reserve their local wisdom, making sure it doesn’t fade with time or gets replaced by any machine. It is considered the ‘community treasure’, cherished and adored by artisans and their valuable clients HEARTCRAFTED: The happiest people generate the highest quality products. With this precious loofah work, the locals no longer have to leave their hometown in search of jobs. They can be with their family and strengthen the bond with their community. Such a delightful working environment allows them to work carefreely and diligently, creating loving atmosphere and providing room for great craftsmanship. There is no greater source of inspiration than this. Your support is deeply appreciated. Read more MEET OUR ARTISANS Keaw When Keaw is not working in the rice field, she can always be seen sewing loofah with her child at home. She started this little part-time job 6 years ago, and since then her debt cycle has been ceased. This extra money often goes to the two most important things she once could barely afford: her son’s education and monthly bills. “Growing rice alone is not enough to provide for my family. I was lucky to have found this group of loofah makers in my hometown. I’m skilled in handicrafts and doesn’t want it to go to waste. I also have more time to spend with my child since I don’t have to leave for other less paid part-time jobs I don’t enjoy. I love this job and my colleagues. Loofah has changed my life for the better” As you’re reading this, she might be working on sewing at home, too. Read more Mayuree Mayuree is a farmer, which means even one of these uncontrollable factors can completely ruin her career: awful weather, severe droughts, devastating floods, and all kinds of natural disasters you could imagine. Her income is unstable, and she used to suffer from unpaid household bills. Now things took a drastic turn for the better; with this loofah sewing job, she earns additional money to pay for her necessities, no longer having to wait for the harvest season. “I have worked with this group of artisans for more than 8 years. Before that, I was clueless about what to do when it wasn’t planting season. I had to go around searching for jobs and hardly spent time with my kids. All these years my life has been different. I stay home with my little ones when I’m not engaged in farming. Our bond is now immensely strong, and we are contented with it” Read more
We Also Recommend
Whitening Cream for Sensitive Areas - Made in USA - Natural Bleaching Cream for Whitening Skin - Dark Spot Remover for Intimate Parts with Alpha Arbutin - Underarm Skin Lightening - Fairness Cream
Bleaching Cream for Intimate Areas - Made in USA - Potent Whitening Cream with Arbutin (Glycosylated Hydroquinone), Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera - Dark Spot Remover for Body & Skin Lightener - 1.7 Oz
50 Pcs Velvet Hair Scrunchies Assorted Color Elastics Hair Bands Hair Ties Hair Accessories for Women or Girls …
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)