Menstrual Cups, Menstrual Cup Set Super Soft and Premium Quality Medical Grade Silicone, Period Cup Alternative to Tampons Sanitary Towels S
Menstrual Cups, Menstrual Cup Set Super Soft and Premium Quality Medical Grade Silicone, Period Cup Alternative to Tampons Sanitary Towels
MPN: Does not apply
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces
- UPC: 769135272293
- #107 in Menstrual Cups
- Complete Menstrual Cup Set: 1 menstrual cup, 1 cloth bag, 1 cleaning cup, 1 user manual in 5 languages. Easy to clean, it will bring you the most intimate care
- Choose Your Suitable Size: Size S: For light flow and women who haven't given birth vaginally. Size L: For medium and heavy flow, and women who have given birth vaginally. Whether you are a first time user or an experienced user can use.
- Replacement of Tampons and Pads: A menstrual cup can be used for 5-10 years, which will replace hundreds of tampon and pads. Say goodbye to them, save money for you and be more environmentally friendly.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone:Highest quality medical grade silicone . No allergies, no toxicity, no BPA and latex. Unlike tampon, it keeps your unique pH and never makes you dry.
- Forget the Troubles of Menstruation: There are no restrictions during menstruation, you can swim, hike, climb and so on. It can give you 12 hours of comfort and won't dry out, so you can spend a worry-free period.
Size:S Medical Grade Silicone ☑ Pigment-free dyes / no sensitizing ingredients ☑ Free of plastic / bleach ☑ Contains no harmful substances such as heavy metals Prevent Side Leakage The sleek cup fits the female's private organs to prevent side leakage. Soft and Smooth Skin touch, no trace, zero foreign body sensation easier to take and enjoy Warm Tips : ▶Before each period,sterilize your menstrual cup by placing it in a pan of boiling water for about 10 minutes ▶Fole your menstrual cup and slide it into the vaginal opening.It does not need to go in as far as a tamponm. Then run your finger around it to make sure it's fully open and has therefore created a seal. ▶Empty your menstrual cup at least every 12 hours.Wash your hands first,then pinch the bottom of the cup to break the suction (this is particularly important if you are wearing an IUD) and remove by gently pulling on the stem.Rinse with cold water before reinserting it. ▶After the final use,sterilize your menstrual cup again, then keep it in its orannis cotton pouch.Tip:you can trim the stem if it bothers you. NOTE FOR SIZE: Size S: 45mm(diameter), 70mm(length), 25ml(capacity) For light flow and women who haven't given birth vaginally. Size L: 47mm(diameter), 75mm(length), 30ml(capacity) For medium and heavy flow, and women who have given birth vaginally. (For first time use, please read and follow the instruction in the user pamphlet carefully) Product List 1 Menstrual Cup 1 Cloth Bag 1 Cleaning Cup 1 User Manual in 5 Languages
We Also Recommend
50 Pcs Velvet Hair Scrunchies Assorted Color Elastics Hair Bands Hair Ties Hair Accessories for Women or Girls …
Poise Incontinence Pads, Original Design, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45)
Hammermill Copy Plus 20lb Paper, 8.5 x 11, 1 Ream, 500 Total Sheets, Made in USA, Sustainably Sourced From American Family Tree Farms, 92 Bright, Acid Free, Economical Printer Paper, 105007R 8.5x11
Gildan Men's Woven Boxer Underwear Multipack Large Assorted Navy