Scorch Marker Chemical Wood-burning Pen for DIY Projects, Fine Tip Burner Tool, Wood Burning Marker 1 Piece
Scorch Marker Chemical Wood-burning Pen for DIY Projects, Fine Tip Burner Tool, Wood Burning Marker
Size Name: 1 Piece
Brand: Scorch Marker
- Manufacturer: Scorch Marker
- Part Number: 2017-1000
- Item Weight: 0.704 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 0.5 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1 Piece
- Material: Wood
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Tool Tip Description: Fine
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 1
- Date First Available: August 12, 2019
- WOODBURNING MADE EASY: If you have been searching for a safe way to get your woodburning projects done, this marker is perfect for you. This marker has a fine tip, making it easy to create precise and intricate designs that would be difficult with a conventional tool for burning wood. Compared to other burning tools, this is the safest option and will get the job done in a fraction of the time.
- HEAT ACTIVATED: The non-toxic chemicals in this marker are heat activated. To apply to your desired wood surface, simply prep the surface with sandpaper, shake your marker, draw your design either with a stencil or free hand, heat with a heat gun or in the oven, and apply a wood finish to seal and protect your design. It might sound too good to be true, but it really is that simple.
- GET CRAFTY: If you love crafting and are looking for some new projects to keep you busy, try woodburning with this useful tool. These markers make it easy to decorate just about any wood project with intricate wood-burned designs and is not a stain. Use this innovative marker to make heartfelt, homemade gifts for your mom, aunt, or grandma on Mothers Day.
- GREAT FOR DIY PROJECTS: Use this marker for all of your fun at-home projects. Use them to make customized coasters as a wedding gift, to burn an artistic design into a cutting board, or even to make a rustic sign for your home. All your friends will be asking where your wood burned home accents came from and will be surprised when you tell them you made them yourself.
- OUR STORY: Scorch Marker was founded by Evan and his wife Sarah. Evan is a full-time firefighter and an avid woodworker. He developed the Scorch Marker in his very own woodshop while working on a commemorative plaque for the fire service. Since then he and his wife have expanded the business, shaking up the crafting industry in the process.
Size Name:1 Piece The Scorch Marker is a revoluonary way to complete projects. Simply prep your surface by sanding to at least 220 grit. Then shake your Scorch Mker and apply your design. Once you have completed your design, apply heat and the design will begin to burn into the wood. The more heat you apply, the darker the design! This is best acmplished with a heat gun, but an oven can also be used (350° F until the desied effect is achieved). If using a heat gun, we recommend one of at least 1000 watts and 500° F or hotter. Other woodburning tools are more complicated, and there is always the pottial to burn yourself, making this maker a great altnative. Tradional elerically poered tools require that you constantly change the tip to get the desired effect, which can be a hassle and time-consuming. With this pen, all you need to do is draw and heat, making it the easiest and safest option. This amzing tool eliminates the need to use a flame or torch to create beautiful wood- burned art. You can choose to either draw your designs freehand or trace them with stencils or templates. Wood-burned designs look most strng against lighter woods like birch, basswood, poplar, aspen, and walnut. If you make a mistake, you can simply sand it down and try again! This marker even works on paper and cardboard. The chemicals used in these markers are non-toxic and odor-free, making them food safe, so you can feel free to use them on cutting boards and other surfaces you might eat off of. Other woodburning kits have a lot of coonents, not to mention, the wourning process takes much longer with a heated pen. This tool can even make craing fun for men! It makes a great gift for any beginner or person new to crafting as well. In addition, you can use this tool to create unique, handde gifts for anyone in your life.
We Also Recommend
Juvale Wooden Cutouts for Crafts, Wood Circles, 0.1 Inch Thick (12 in, 8-Pack)
Koalabu Natural Unfinished Wooden Peg Doll Bodies, Quality People Shapes, Great for Arts and Crafts, Birch and Maple Wood Turnings, Artist Set of 40 in 5 Different Shapes and Sizes
Juvale Unfinished Wood Sign, Wooden Rectangles for Crafts (7 x 3 x 0.1 in, 24-Pack)