TheraICE Rx Elbow & Knee Ice Pack for Injuries Compression Sleeve, Reusable Gel Cold Pack for Knee, Elbow, Ankle, Calf - Flexible Cold Wrap Recovery for Meniscus, ACL, MCL, Bursitis Pain Relief (S) Small (Pack of 1)
TheraICE Rx Elbow & Knee Ice Pack for Injuries Compression Sleeve, Reusable Gel Cold Pack for Knee, Elbow, Ankle, Calf - Flexible Cold Wrap Recovery for Meniscus, ACL, MCL, Bursitis Pain Relief (S)
Size: Small (Pack of 1)
Brand: TheraICE Rx
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 0.5 x 4.75 inches; 1.14 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : TheraICE Rx
- The TheraICE Rx Hot and Cold Compression Flexible Ice Pack Sleeve provides 360 arm or leg coverage for ease of movement and faster recovery. The slip-on design means no messy or uncomfortable ice packs or awkward straps to navigate when using this ice pack for injuries. Muscles and joints will get relief from the cold wrap.
- The flexible ice pack for injuries is great on the knee, elbow, bicep, hamstring, thigh, quad, calf, or ankle. The reusable ice pack helps inflammation, arthritis pain, swelling, strains, sprains, patella surgery, tendinitis, bursitis, tendinosis, osteoarthritis, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, and climbers elbow, making it the ideal reusable ice cold packs for injuries for men, women and kids.
- It's the ideal ice pack for injuries. The reusable cold pack gives relief for injuries, surgery, recovery or treatment from running or jogging. It makes the ideal ice wrap for knee or elbow. Use the knee ice pack to be ready for sports, therapy treatment for Meniscus tears or ACL or MCL surgery.
- This easy-to-use cold pack, natural remedy is safe for daily use and can be part of any rehabilitation or recovery program. The compression sleeve effectively supports and stabilizes injuries or vulnerable areas without sacrificing mobility. Ideal for people who play basketball, tennis, golf, football, soccer, run or climb.
- Made with cutting-edge material and expert-grade gel, the compression sleeve is both comfortable and versatile. It can be worn safely on bare skin. Find comfort in this stretchable, single-piece, form-fitting reusable cold pack sleeve. Choose from four different size variations - S, M, L, or XL - for the perfect fit for a knee ice wrap around entire knee or hamstring, calf or elbow.
Say Goodbye To Old School Ice Packs 360 degree arm or leg coverage for ease of movement and faster recovery Get immediate relief whether its inflammation, tendinitis, swelling, sprains, etcThe compression sleeve effectively supports and stabilizes injured or vulnerable areas without sacrificing mobility Choose from 4 different size variations: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra LargeMade with cutting-edge material and expert-grade gel Read more Post Workout Soreness? We've Got A Solution For You! Calf Had a hard run on a trail or on the court, and your calf or shin is bothering you? This cold compression sleeve is just as easy as pulling on your sock! Get relief after a strenuous run or jog, making it easy to use while still being mobile. Elbow 360 degrees of cold therapy around your entire elbow. It's great for tennis elbow, golfer's elbow and other various elbow injuries. Knee Use the knee ice pack to prepare for sports or for therapy treatment such as injury, surgery, inflammation, and other discomfort. Forearm Many of us have experienced the discomfort of constant computer use or even as extreme as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to various activities. Made with cutting-edge material and expert-grade gel, the sleeve fits comfortably around your lower arm and wrist. Read more Hot & Cold Therapy The TheraICE Compression Sleeve is GREAT for cold therapy, but the hot therapy treatments are just as effective. Hot Therapy: To help prevent or alleviate muscle stiffness post-workout or after any physical activity, heat up your compression sleeve in the microwave in 10 second increments and apply to the desired area. The heat will help loosen up your muscles and allow for easier mobility. Be sure to remove the sleeve from the plastic bag, before putting it in the microwave. Cold Therapy: When dealing with injuries like inflammation or tendinitis, freeze your sleeve and apply to your affected area for 10-15 minutes at a time.For optimum use, place your sleeve in a ziplock bag and into the freeze for at least 2 and a half hours (or longer). Then apply it to your desired area. Read more Read more
We Also Recommend
Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds - 43 Varieties - Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom - 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand Original version
Fake Teeth Smile Beautiful Instant-Snapped Veneer Denture Teeth Socket-Perfect Braces and Whitening Alternative No Pain No Shot No Drilling Fix Smile in Minutes 1 Count (Pack of 1)
YoleShy Dried Herbs for Spells, Magical Witch Herbs for Witchcraft, Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft Supplies - Dry Witch Herbs Set of 20
RIHANNAHAIR 100% Human Hair Mannequin Head Manikin Cosmetology Makeup Manican Doll Heads with Stand for Display Practice Braiding Styling Training Coloring Bleaching Dyeing Curling Cutting Natural