Willow Tree Brother and Sister (darker skin tone & hair color), sculpted hand-painted figure Darker Skin and Hair Color
Willow Tree Brother and Sister (darker skin tone & hair color), sculpted hand-painted figure
Color: Darker Skin and Hair Color
Brand: Willow Tree
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 15.8 x 15 inches
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: DEMDACO
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 27352
- Sentiment: By my side written on Enclosure Card
- 5.5h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if youve captured a moment in time. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope... emotions of a life well lived.
Brother and Sister (darker skin tone and hair color) By my side A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between siblings… Gifts that capture a moment in time… a reminder of those we love. Individual figures can be enjoyed singly, or grouped together to reflect family relationships. 5.5” resin figure cast from artist Susan Lordi’s original carving and painted by hand. A reminder of someone we want to keep close or a memory we want to touch. Packaged in fitted box with Enclosure Card for gift-giving. Read more Child figures work well in groupings that reflect family relationships. Position two (or three or more) figures to appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. “The challenge for me is to honestly sculpt what I know to be true and to put my emotions into tangible form. Hopefully, this will touch a universal chord and be meaningful to others.” - Susan Lordi Willow Tree is a line of figurative sculptures that communicate through gesture... to represent an emotion or mark a memory. A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words. Willow Tree You and Me, sculpted hand-painted figure Willow Tree Love my Dog (light), sculpted hand-painted figure
We Also Recommend
Nintendo Super Mario Mushroom Kingdom Castle Playset with Exclusive 2.5” Bowser Figure
LeapFrog LeapStart Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book: Read & Write and Communication Skills Level 2 Non-3D Read and Write With Communication Skills
weijie Loofah Bath Sponge, XL 75g Luffa Loufa Wash Body Scrubber Mesh Pouf Shower Ball, Extra Large Mesh Puff Shower Sponge Set for Men and Women, Exfoliating Bathing Accessories 2 Wall Hook Pack of 3 3 pack